Sunday, July 26, 2015

Sen. Lindsey Graham

This post is kinda weird for me because as much as I would like to bend him over a table. I just feel so ashamed and embarrassed that I want to fuck this guy. Yeah, I know. Weird. So I bring to you Sen. Lindsey Graham.

Lindsey Olin Graham is an American politician and member of the Republican Party, who has served as a United States Senator from South Carolina since 2003, and has been the senior Senator from South Carolina since 2005. On June 1, 2015, he announced his candidacy for the Presidency of the United States in the 2016 election.

I know, I know he's not that bad to look at. I think he's quite handsome in a geeky sort of way. But he’s just so effeminate and innocent looking that I just can’t stand to here him talk. Sure I can believe that he's so career oriented that he he didn't have time find a wife and have kids. But he just seems like he would love being a cock sock behind closed doors. That last part is a complete fabrication, buuuuut if he would come out tomorrow. No one and I mean no one would be surprised.

 Look at that toothy smile.












Look at him. He's so innocent looking that I just feel bad that I want to run my dick across his lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment