Thursday, August 20, 2015

Googy Gress

TV and movies are full of gorgeous bears and daddies and big cuddly men. Take a look at any format and you are bound to see enough pants wetting eye-candy to fuel most of masturbatory fantasies. With that being said, you can sometimes completely over look a perfectly good looking daddy. Then fate intervenes and your lusting after that daddy again. But still, how could I forget a guy as hot as this. Especially when his name is Googy Gress. That's right. Googy.

How the hell he got the name Googy you ask? As an infant, one Francis Gress, Jr. was called by his father "his goo-goo baby" this became Googy and it stuck. To tell you the truth, I don't even know when Googy caught my attention. I can't even give you a time frame pass two years ago. All I can tell you is I spotted him on one of the many shows and/or I watched and thought I might have something here. At the time, I remember he wasn’t as chubby as he is now, but his handsome and youthful face remains with him to this day. But after awhile he got lost in a sea of daddy actors I've came across over the years. Until BAM! I saw a trailer for an indie movie called "Angela's Ashes" and thought DAMN! I could definitely fuck that.

He has a number of films and television appearances to his credit like "Apollo 13," "Armageddon," "Me, Myself & Irene," "Star Trek: Voyager," "NCIS," "ER" and "Frasier." Even doing voice work on shows like "Freakazoid!," "Justice League" and "The Batman." I'm currently trying to track down his first film, "The First Turn-On!!" for an apparent sex scene of his. Sure he's young in it. But I have an imagination.

Here's the bad news. He's married with three kids. Damn. I must be genetically predisposed to only being attracted to straight guys. Still, I can dream.





 This one of those instantiates that I don't mind when a guy is is wearing a shirt.
 Oh... he looks so cute.






 Why does Clint Howard have all the luck.




 Just looking at him and I on my knees with my mouth wide open.

Taking a quick look at older credits. I might say Googy looks dare to say, almost ugly. But then I look at him now and say DAMN WHAT A HOT DADDY BEAR. 

No comments:

Post a Comment