Saturday, March 14, 2015

Lou Grant

Recently, I've been watching the first seasons of "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" and "Lou Grant" just to get a look at young Ed Asner whom some would say at his hottest. And to some degree I'd have to agree. But one thing I've notice between the two first season shows is that "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" Lou Grant was hotter than "Lou Grant" Lou Grant. I know it's silly but if you compare the two. Both hot I know, but MTM Lou was hotter than LG Lou. I couldn't figure it out at first, then I remembered Cloris Leachman and Ed Asner's sex pact. When they both were on MTM show she made a deal with Asner that she’d have sex with him if he lost 32 pounds. But it never happen because he only made it to 29. Hell... if it was me. Whether he lost the weight or not. I'm tapping that ass.


Certainly not "movie star hot" in any conventional way, but he was stout, hairy, masculine and so fucking sexy. He just exudes that strict father figure that I tend to get attracted to. In my mind, everything a man should be.  


 
He had it all, from the top of his thinning hair, those big thick dark eyebrows, hairy forearms and pudgy fingers. Ed as Lou Grant was just hot, total masculinity at it’s finest. 
The DEFINITION of a bear. 

 OK everybody. After this photo session, were're starting the orgy. 
I know if I was invited. There's three here that are definitely getting a courtesy tap. Ed of course, Betty White and Ted Knight. I just want to dress up like that cartoon cow (think I'm getting into the furry fetish) from that show he had after MTM show and fuck him. And Betty, something tells that's a hot fuck there waiting to happen. Even now... Naaaaaaaah. Just then.

 Who would I want to fuck more? A crusty, serious, less chubby Lou or... 
A crusty, chubby, heavy-drinking Lou. Of course its going to be this one.
Lou now. Still fuckable.
Hell. Even Mary thought about tapping ole' Lou. And if memory serves me, there were a few more women on that show that thought about it too. Hell Lou... your a good looking man. 
What's with the shocked look Lou? Surprised that there's a bunch of guys out that fantasized about you pounding there asses mercilessly on top of your desk. While Mary, Murray, Ted, Sue Ann and Phyllis cheer you on, waiting for their turn. 

OK, That thought might have spiraled out of control, but I'll roll with it.

1 comment: