Sunday, March 8, 2015

Ken Howard

Some people are born sexy. Others are people that you wouldn't look twice at when they were younger but, out of nowhere, develop an intense shagability. A great example is Ken Howard. A big daddy bear of epic proportions, he as most famous for playing the role of basketball coach Ken Reeves on "The White Shadow." That was a little before my time, I remember first seeing him on some episodes of "Murder She Wrote" without his hair piece.

He wasn't on my map until I saw him in the television series "Crossing Jordan." After a few years he was heavier, older and pop on a hair piece. At this point, I actually started to watch the show just to get a glimpse of him and stopped watching when he left. From this point I was hooked and have been trying to get my hands on anything he has appeared in.

A bear-like presence at at 6'6", his mug, with its distinctive hang-dog eyes, is probably more famous than his name, given 40 years in showbiz, seven series, multiple movies and plays too numerous to count. Howard often plays beleaguered patriarchs which is kinda a plus for me. He’s definitely easy on the eyes and I just love the lips on this guy. Currently he’s the president of the recently merged SAG-AFTRA Actors Guild, but remains to be seen on television and in the big screen with numerous impending projects.



Ken and his wife Linda Fetters, a retired stuntwoman. Not bad looking and a nice rack too. I could be talked into a threesome.


The things I could do with that mouth of his.




Look at that belly of his.
I'd sure like to see what his body looks like now.
Yeah it's a fake. But a nice fake.
Ken Howard and James Cromwell. To over 6'5" daddies that I'd like to climb. 























1 comment:

  1. Always like them big and tall. Glad to see I'm not the only one that likes him.

    ReplyDelete