Saturday, February 21, 2015

Brian Cox

In my quest to bring to you some hot ass daddies to appreciate/admirer/masturbate to. I sometimes tend to get caught up in the more famous/visible ones. Not that this guy isn't famous or visible. I just haven't featured him yet. This post came from a rain induced quarantine over the weekend. So I bring to you the original Hannibal Lecter, Brian Cox.

 

A craggy, but handsome bear of a man at 5'7", that I first spotted back in the late 90s. I was channel surfing one day and I saw him in a tail end of a sex scene from the movie "The Cloning of Joanna May." I didn't know Cox's name at the time, but a few years later when I saw the "The Ring," that I found myself wanting to fuck him. He had a full head of grey hair (recently it's dyed) and clean shaven but recently he's sporting a mustache/goatee or full beard. His weight seems to fluctuate between quite portly to more like merely husky, but trust me, I doubt we'll be seeing a thin Brian Cox anytime soon. And I think he's a bit of an exhibitionist. Because it seems like every time he attends the Dressed to Kilt Scottish fashion event (of which I have snagged some pics), he flashes that cute ass of his.

The Scottish actor has become an ever-present face on cinema screens in recent years, starring in everything from Oscar-winning drama "Adaptation" to blockbusters such as "X2" and "The Bourne Supremacy." But my favorite Cox movie is "Troy" because not only do you get Brian looking all bear fuckable. You also get Brendan Gleeson and James Cosmo. Cox, Cosmo and Gleeson all in costume, sweaty... Three-way bear johns... Ah, let me finish this post, so I could have some alone time with that last thought.

 


A young Brian.
Ah... that's more like it.
  

 

 
He gets extra, special, ***Daddy Bonus*** points which he can cash in for blow-jobs for the fact that he were he bares his ass to the crowd. 

 


Just look at that belly. Just makes me want to wrap my arms around it.


Don't worry... I'll be gentle.








 
I've got to admit, even though I love him with his natural gray hair, he still looks hot with the dye job.





No comments:

Post a Comment