Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Hey Cowboy

Back in the 90s I use to love watching a show called "Northern Exposure" mainly to see one guy, Barry Corbin. He played Maurice, a rich, conservative astronaut, so well that I wondered why I didn't see him in more film or TV. But after noticing him in "Northern Exposure," I suddenly started seeing him in everything (perhaps he was there all along). Having been in everything from "Walker Texas Ranger" to "No Country for Old Men." On screen, he’s immediately enjoyable to watch and creates his own unique and original electricity. Not many actors have the ability to do that.

The Emmy-nominated actor is famous for his every-man looks and personality, which have landed him roles in dramas like "No Country for Old Men" and "Lonesome Dove" and on TV series such as "Northern Exposure," "One Tree Hill" and "The Closer." But there's one thing against him though. He lost most of his hair in the 1990s due to a condition called alopecia areata; since then, he often appears on screen either with his head shaved or wearing a cowboy hat, or occasionally wearing a full toupee. Although Barry's bald look has grown on me recently.

 Corbin has played a lot of cowboys on many occasions during his career but off screen he's truly a real cowboy that has won several Cutting Trophies. He wears a new denim shirt and suspenders, cowboy boots and an old straw hat. A cowboy’s cowboy and a true gentleman. With his beady-eyes, stocky build and big voice, the Texas native is noted for his portrayals of policemen, soldiers, and father figures. I know I say this often about guys that appear on this blog but he needs to be naked more. Though he can leave his socks and boots on. I don't want his feet getting cold and I kinda have a thing for cowboy boots.
 He can come ride horses and move cattle with me anytime, and join me in some personal things too!







 Barry is one HOT man! 

 Mmm... Barry and Ed. 





 Both Barry and his brother Blaine could catch a dick. 


 Not only could he pull off the cowboy look, he looks damn good in a uniform. 


 After seeing the last two pics. All I can think off is reverse cowboy with Barry. Giddy up cowboy.


 I so want to save this horse from it's life as a beast of burden and give Barry something else to ride. Like my dick.



1 comment:

  1. The first time i fell in lust with Barry was in the short lived tv series The Big Easy on the cable channel USA Network.

    ReplyDelete