Sunday, May 21, 2017

A Nice Grumpy Look to Him


This week's hotness is character actor Michael Mulheren. Tall, husky, hairy and a nice grumpy look to him. So my type. He has guest starred on several TV shows including Royal Pains, White Collar, Rescue Me, Law & Order, 30 Rock, The West Wing, and Lipstick Jungle. He has also appeared in the films Fool’s Gold, Invincible, Bringing Out the Dead, and The Curse of the Jade Scorpion, among others. But he is most famous for his role as 'George Sibley' in a recurring role on Salem. Very handsome indeed. I first saw him on 'Rescue Me' as the other chief  but my hard-on for Jack McGee totally blinded me from everyone else who appeared on this show. Except for Charles Durning of course, who I also hard-on for. Then he turned up in Salem in a sex scene looking incredibly furry. I never expected that, but it's so much more than I could have hoped for.

I did not find any details relating to his relationships or sexual preferences. Make of that what you will, like I have. Michael and I have been in a loving relationship for two years where we fuck like rabbits ever chance we get. I'm hoping we'll wed and adopt a few kids. Anyone one who ruins that delusion we die a slow death.



 Apparently he's into animal causes like adopting pets. Well I've got a dog in my pants he can adopt if you know what I mean. And I think that you do.

 I just love the way he wears that shirt.




 How could I not notice him on this show before?

 Oh right... I was busy jacking (haha) off  to McGee. 
Totally understandable.


 I just love that grumpy look of his.



 I’d so do Michael Mulheren as George Sibley. The mutton chops, the 17th century clothes and the whole freak behind closed door thing. Yeah I’d admit to being a witch so I can give him the stake in my pants to burn me on. Because I know that ass is hot.



 At least act like your enjoying it bitch. I know I would have. 
But then again, I really wanted to sleep with him.









No comments:

Post a Comment