Friday, November 4, 2016

Chapter Two: Back for More


Its been three weeks since my encounter with chubby daddy actor Jack McGee. I was still working on the the show, so obviously he didn't say anything to my supervisors. I was getting my usual work load, doing make-up for other actors on the show, but seemed to miss getting Jack back in my chair again. I was thinking now he was probably going though some big guilt trip. From my experience, married men seem to want to get it over with and send me packing or go themselves as soon as we are done and forget that it ever happen.

He's married and was a New York City firefighter for 10 years while pursuing acting. He hadn't starred in much, doing a lot of commercials, but he has played little parts in tons of movies and TV shows. In most of them he plays a lot of blue-collar guys like cops, carpenters, bartenders and of course firemen.

Wanting to see Jack again, I went down to the set to watch him work. Apparently he was filming a sex scene (shirtless), lucky me. He was already in bed with the actress playing his love interest when I got there. His portly frame was sexy, no doubt, as I was getting an erection while watching Jack prepare for his scene. I had never seen him naked (or close to) until then. So I had to hide behind some equipment and adjust my harding dick. I even moved closer to the set in order to get a better view of him. He could have stepped straight out of one of my wet dreams as I started drooling as they did take after take. Seeing that black woman grinding on top his wet (they had to squirt him down to make him look like he was sweating) chubby body, made me wish I was her grinding the cum out of him. It was still all I could do not to shoot a load while she gyrated on top of his chubby body. My eyes open wide as I saw the water run down his cleavage. I wanted to crawled atop his body burying my face in his chest and nurse on his cute little button nipples like a boy with a new toy.

As Jack continued the scene, he rolled on top of the woman. When he did, he looked directly at me. I blushed, as he caught gawking at him. His face broke into a faint smile as he continued the scene. My reward was seeing how nicely Jack's well-rounded ass cheeks filled out the sheet on the bed. I thought he thrusted a little harder than he had too. I thought I was gonna shoot my load right then and there, so I waited til no one was looking in my direction and walked off the set. I was so excited that I went back to my make up trailer, set down in my chair. Then as I recalled how handsome Jack was, I jacked off into my hand. And as I filled my hand with cum, I couldn’t help but wish that it was the old man’s cum being pumped into my palm.

Suddenly I heard a sound at the door. GOD, was my heart pounding as I quickly zipped up my pants before the door opened. I was so horny I forgot to lock it. When it did I jumped and looked around, hoping the room was tidy and welcoming. I looked back to the door to see Jack standing in front of me.

"You look surprised to see me." McGee said as he pushing past me and strode purposefully into the dressing room sank into the set with a grunt as he watched me shuffle after him.

No. I just thought I was finished with make up this late in the day.” I told him speaking fast as his presence made me nervous as I was so stricken by his good looks.

"So.....I take it from your visit to the set that you wanted to see me.... again." The last word was snapped out of his mouth with a sharpness that made me wince.

"Do you want me to get divorced?" McGee asked.

"No, I...." He raised his hand to cut off any comment from me as he sat there looking at me.

"Well do you think you can keep a secret?" Jacked suddenly asked.

"Yes." I answered looking at Jack questioningly. There had been a hint in that question, and I hoped I was guessing correctly.

"Well, give me what I want and I'll we'll see what happens." McGee said with an edge to it that raised my eyes to meet his and to see him smiling.

"I don't understand......" I said, understanding all too well.

"Well, does this mean that........." I said as my voice tailed off.

He raised his hand to cut off any comment from me as he sat there looking at me.

"Lets just say I swing both ways. Always have and always will." McGee said smiling as he saw the dawning comprehension on my face.

"So do you want to provide me with a few, well..... favors, shall we say?" McGee said still smiling.

With that he casually lean back and began unzipping his flies, his fingers quickly revealing his soft, pink, yet still sizable, penis and flopping it into his lap.

"Come on now, with a bit of effort on your part you could even enjoy yourself." He laughed, white teeth gleaming in his leery smile.

I was frozen in shock. I could think of nothing but the sight of this daddy actor in front of me. As he lounged on the couch, penis hardening in his hands, fat belly heaving, a dirty smile playing over the ruddy, features and graying brown hair swept back in a grease streaked style. This was something from my wildest dreams and for a second I seemed unable to think or move.

McGee spoke again, lowering his voice, yet speaking in a commanding fashion he said "Come on now, get over here."

Almost before I know what I was doing, I walked over to the older man, my mind whirling in hope, fear, surprise and a strange feeling in my stomach. I knelt down on the carpet in front of this chubby actor. Then two strong hands grabbed my head, fingers holding onto my ears, pulling me downwards into Jack's lap. My mouth opened automatically and suddenly his dick was in my mouth. The penis, by now hard and blood filled, was a big one, probably about eight inches long and quite wide as well. I almost gagged on it as Jack's hands forced my head down further while his fat hips thrust upwards to fill my mouth to capacity.

"Aaaaaaaaaagh" sighed the 59 year old man as shivers ran up his spine, caused by the pleasure he felt as I began to suck him in earnest.

I quickly got used to what was happening and gave the cock the attention that one so well proportioned deserved. Hearing the sighs and moans of the man above me kept me to my task, the taste of the cock becoming better and better, musky and manly and filling my whole mouth. I sucked and then pulled away in order to lick the shaft up and down, nibbling and licking before going back to sucking.

"Oh, you love it, don't you." Grunted Jack as his fingers knead my shiny brown hair. He reached down and undid his belt and trouser buttons and then his shorts.

"My balls, suck my balls, now." He told me.

I did as I was bided, one hand holding onto the rock hard shaft while the other cupped the pendulous balls, framed in a graying bush of pubic hair. I took one into my mouth and rolled it around, gently pulling it a little, causing a gasp of surprise from above me, before transferring the other ball into my mouth and giving that the same treatment.

"Uh, that's good, boy, oh boy that's good" Laughed McGee.

"We are going to have such a good time, oh yes..... so much you can give me, so much I can give you, that's a good boy, oh yes." he moaned.

While I was sucking away furiously it took Jack a few seconds to pull his shirt off, and then he stood up, I still connected to his cock and sucking away, loving every second of the glorious pre-cum dripping into me. Jack slipped down his trousers and pants and pulled me to my feet, fingers pulling and grabbing as they ripped off our remaining clothes. A long and passionate kiss, tongues, tasting, teasing and licking, followed as we stood there in the room, buck naked, hands and fingers, grabbing and groping each other.

Not even bothering with the couch we fell to the floor and I felt the welcome, weight of Jack on me as we kissed, licked, sucked and grabbed each other.

"You want me? You want daddy to fuck you?" The older man grunted as he leant over me.

"Oh yes!" I laughed as I was in sex heaven, now.

In a trice I was turned over, with strong hands pulling my cheeks apart and one finger pushed into my ass, making me squeal with delight, shock and anticipation. Jack knelt over my quivering, delightful, young ass and gently inserted just the tip of his throbbing cockhead down against my gaping ass hole, mounting me slowly.

"Oooooh" I moaned as I felt my rosebud breached, just a bit.

Grabbing me by the hips and bracing himself Jack thrust deep into me, with one fast shove of his fat ass. Our voices met in joint shouts of delight and shock as Jack began filling up my ass with his big cock. My breathing was ragged and harsh as the enormity of what I was taking inside me made itself very clear. Intense fiery pleasure burnt into me as the full weight of Jack fell onto me and into me. Our bodies moved in quick, uncontrolled spasmodic motions each lost in our own world.
Jack, delighting in the sensations as his cock rampaged in and out of my tight fitting ass beneath him. His hands gripped my shoulders as he rode my bucking body beneath him. I was yelling aloud with pleasure as his blood gorged cock rammed it's way into me. I was being taken, ridden, fucked in the only way I liked to be. By a glorious, fat, old guy.

"Faster," I said, "Fuck me harder. HARDER!"

Jack shifted his weight and suddenly he was like an engine firing all it's pistons at once. He rode me without mercy, hard and deep, pounding his cock's full length into my ass for a good two or three minutes. After a while I started to get my erection again and it was hurting bad since I was on my stomach. I could hear him getting out of breath. And he was dripping sweat. He was soon grunting and pounding my ass like a wild animal. He fucked me harder and harder and our breathing became heavier. Soon we both felt it about to happen, as the older man rammed home yet another thrust.

"Ouchhh Aahhh I'm cumming." He screamed as he started to tense up.

I twisted my neck around as far as possible and our lips and tongues met for an instant as with one last shuddering push Jack came in a massive spurting explosion, shouting aloud as his cum shot out of him, filling my ass as I screamed. Each shot was hotter than the last. In pure ecstasy as the feeling of hot liquid fire filled me and triggered my own coming as well. I reached up and dug my fingers into his sides and held him tight, savoring the weight of his big, burly frame. Still joined and silent for at least a minute, then we pulled apart and rolled together again, face to face, arms and legs locking together followed by lips and tongues joining in a long passionate kiss.

"Your a good fuck kid." He said as he started to get dressed.

"As long as you keep your mouth shut, this could be a pleasurable experience for the both of us." He added.

"See ya."

I just stood there, stocked at what just happened and wondering what would happen next.

No comments:

Post a Comment