Friday, November 11, 2016

Chapter Two: The Visit


It seemed like time was standing still and even though I tried to occupy myself, I found it difficult to concentrate on anything. It got to 3:00pm, so I took a shower then got ready to go to Ed’s. I kept telling myself that nothing would happen when I met Ed and that he just wanted someone to set-up his computer. Then I remembered that Ed was married and just an animal lover. After the shower I pondered on what to wear. Should I act like a whore and wear a sleeveless t-shirt and shorts? Or is that to obvious. I didn’t want to embarrass Ed or myself if I was barking up the wrong tree. I decided on a normal t-shirt and a pair of sports shorts. They were appropriate for the weather anyway, so I would look normal. I left the house and drove the short distance to the neighboring Silver Triangle neighborhood where he lived. Even though I knew the area, I hadn’t really been down his street before, so after looking at the house numbers I finally found Ed’s house.

Ed might be an award-winning actor, but his Los Angeles home was a modest gated traditional retreat taking “privacy” to the next level by having the house camouflaged fairly well with bushes and trees. A must for an actor celebrity like Asner. I parked my car and walked up to the front door and rang the door bell. Nothing. I thought that maybe I had the wrong time, but no, it was right at 4. Then, through the stain glass window in the door, I saw someone inside coming towards the door and on opening there was the legendary Ed Asner himself greeting me with a broad smile.

“Hello Adam, come on in,” said Ed holding under his arm a cat who was struggling to get down.

Ed shut the door and put down his cat, which immediately ran towards me.

“This is Wheezy,” he said as Wheezy started rubbing against my leg.

Ed led me followed by Wheezy though the living room into a small, slightly untidy office. I already felt aroused as I could smell that Ed had obviously showered and shaved recently as the aroma of aftershave hit my nose. His friendly cat seems completely at home amid the packed bookcases and collection of tribal masks from around the world. On a end table, a pair of Asner’s seven Emmy Awards competes for attention with photos of the TV actor posing with the likes of Jimmy Carter, Muhammad Ali and Fidel Castro.

“Well here it is,” he said. “And sorry it’s a bit messy.”

Ed had already done a lot of the preparation work, removing the old computer from his desk and disconnecting the monitor and printer. It took no time at all to hook up the new computer and boot it up.

“There, that was pretty easy. Need anything else?” I asked.

“Well I bought this new camera and I could use some help hooking it up. Could you also teach me how to get the picture I have taken onto my new computer?” he replied.

“Sure! What kind of camera did you buy?” As I asked my question, Ed walked down the hall and into the master bedroom. I could hear him digging in a closet and soon he returned with a digital camera and the box that contained all of the cables needed to hook it to the computer.

“Wow, great camera!” I said.

“This camera takes good photos but they don’t do one bit of good if you cannot get them onto the computer, right?” he asked.

“This camera will take great photos. You will be able to rival professional photographers,” I replied. “Well let’s get started, okay?”

Ed opened the box and handed me the software discs, cables and manual. I took the materials and began to hook up the camera to his computer while Ed watched. He leaning over my shoulder and watched as I performed the simple cable connections. Because of the close quarters, Ed was partially on top of me in order to see how I hooked the camera the computer. He seemed to be unaffected by this closeness, but I wasn’t so fortunate. I was starting to get a hard on and it was so apparent that even Ed couldn’t help but notice. He had to look down toward my waist several times and I know he could see the bulge in my pants but he never said a word. Once when he was looking down I swore I could see a smile come to his face. Perhaps I was dreaming.

It took no time at all to install the camera’s software and it was time to start showing Ed how to use it.

“Now it’s time to test our work,” I said.

Ed sat down at the computer and I began to show him how to use the software. I couldn’t help it, but being next to Ed, leaning over his shoulder to help him with the computer had taken its toll. My cock was full hard and bulging in my pants. Ed was excited to download all of the photos that he had taken and there were a lot of them. At first they were the types of photos that you would expect from an amateur photographer. There were photos of the house, yard, pets and grandkids, all boring and uneventful. All of a sudden there was this large flesh colored image that appeared on the screen. I couldn’t believe it but there in living color was a picture of a cock, Ed’s cock.

“I forgot to warn you, I took a few risqué photos,” Ed said.

If I hadn’t had a hard on before I sure had one now. I stood back and looked at the screen and then at Ed’s face; He’d turned to catch my reaction to the image on the screen. I smiled at him and before I could stop myself I heard my voice say, “Don’t apologize, you look great!”

“You’re a pussycat.”  Ed said with a smile.

“If you like that then you’ll love this,” he replied and then the next photo came across the screen.

My heart fluttered. “My God!” I replied.

Ed laughed, “Glad you like it. You’re welcome to join me.”

“Huh?” I said with a questioning look. “What do…?”

“Adam, I want to sleep with you.” He said as he stopped me in mid-sentence and began to remove his shirt. I watched as Ed’s hand moved from button to button until he had fully exposed his wonderfully hairy chest.

“You going to get undressed? Or you just going to let me stand here like an idiot.” He said with a smiled.

I quickly pulled off my shirt, kicked off my shoes and unbuttoned my shorts letting them fall to the ground. I slowly lowered my shorts and my long fat dick sprung straight out from my body inches away from Ed’s head. It was so hard it was throbbing, the old man’s eyes got big and he smiled as he looked at my thick dick.

“I see you’re ready?” He said as he stood up and began to remove his pants.

My eyes feasted on his naked chest, covered by a mixture of black and grey hair. I watched his hand move to undo his zipper and his pants dropped to the ground. Ed was now in his underwear, a bulge of his own beginning to take shape. I couldn’t help but stare as he moved towards me. Then he surprised me by reaching down, grabbing hold of my dick and started jacking dick hard and fast. I reached in his shorts, took hold of the old man’s dick and started jacking his as he pumped his hand back and forth over the head of my dick. I loved the feel of his rough workman like hand on my dick. Just seeing his hair arm moving back and forth as he jacked me turned me on.

“I have been thinking about you since we first met. You ever thought about me?” He said as look at me with a half-grin.

“When have I not thought about you. I’ve always wondered what you would look like naked,” I said.

Ed took one step back and said, “Well, do you like what you see?”

“You look better than I imagined you would be.” I said as I put my arms around him with our naked bodies touching their full length.

Then he took me by the hand and led me to the master bedroom. I was kinda star struck, like Cinderella at the ball. I couldn’t help but admirer my surroundings as we sat down on the white curtain lined bed and began to caress each other. The self-contained Grand Master Bedroom was huge. A ginormous bed,s complete with a sitting area, fireplace, a walk in cedar lined closet and double french doors that leads out to a patio that had a pool and spa.

Then my attention immediately turned back to Ed as I moved my hand over to his chest and began to explore his wonderful field of hair. Slowly I worked my way down following the line of dark hair to his crotch. His cock was now almost completely hard. It was a good seven inches long and about three inches thick. Ed leaned back in the bed and let me play with his cock. He pulled me closer to him and with his free hand he began to explore my body until his hand found my cock. I was still fully erect and the touch of his hand, sent waves of pleasure moving across my body. He smiled at me and began to stroke my cock, slowly at first, but then he began to move his hand faster. I moved my hand over his cock to keep pace with his efforts. Just before I was past the point of no return, he stopped and leaned towards my ear.

“I don’t want this to end just yet,” he said.

Ed stood up and moved directly in front of me. He was gorgeous and his cock now fully erect, pointed directly at me. I started rubbing my hands over his mature dick which caused Ed to groan and put his hands on my shoulders for support. He moved his hand to his cock, he stopped and smiled, “See what your playing did. Now you have to help me out with this.”

“I am at you service,” I replied.

With that, he moved his hands and cupped my face, forcing my mouth to the head of his cock. I teasingly ran my tongue over Ed’s dick and with that. He moved his hands to the back of my head and began to move my mouth down his cock. As his cock slid right down my throat, Ed’s body shuddered and he let out a grasp of surprise.

“The day I first saw you, I couldn’t get rid of the thought of you sucking my cock and it’s just like I dreamed it would be.” Ed saided as he I looked at me.

I let him guide my tempo as I move my mouth up and down the seven inches of his cock. Each time I would stop at the top to run my tongue around his fat cock head. I was in no hurry to get him off and he was in no hurry to cum. He was happily enjoying the moment as I keep busy working on Ed’s cock, licking, sucking and plunging it down my throat, eager to please him.

“Not so much,” Ed said breathlessly. “I won’t last much longer if you keep doing that.”

“Let’s try something new.” he said.

Ed moved my head away from his cock and motioned that I lay on back across the bed. He reached into a drawer, pulled out some lub, unscrewed the top and squeezed some of contents on his finger. Then he moved his finger to my asshole and began to work it into my ass.

“Oh god,” I moaned.

With that he removed his finger and again squeezed the tube for more lubricant. This time he placed his hand on my ass and stuck two fingers up my butt. He kept repeating this process until four of his fingers were comfortably moving in and out of my ass.

“You’ve done this before, haven’t you?” I asked.

He laughed, “I’ve done this a few times with my ex and a few guys.”

Picking up a condom from the drawer, placing it over his cock and placing a good amount of lubricant in his hand. Then as he greased his cock, I pulled my legs up so that Ed could push his throbbing dick into my hole. Then in one smooth motion, raised my butt up off the bed and placed his cock at the hole. He wasted no time to get his dick all the way up my ass, feeling my own dick go extra hard as Ed’s tip buried itself deep inside. He placed my legs over his shoulders and began to pump his hips slowly making sure to give me the full length of his cock with each stroke. He was a master cocks man and I was getting the full benefit of his knowledge. Ed, now breathing heavily, pushing in and out, slowly at first, gradually speeding up as he felt my ass clench his throbbing dick. Looking up seeing his large body starting to glisten with sweat and his cheeks flushed made me hot.

“Yeah, fuck me. Yeah!!!!!” I couldn’t say anything else except to moan and enjoy the pleasure.

I knew that he was not going to cum, not yet. He wanted to work my ass until I begged him to fuck me harder, faster. I wasn’t ready for that quite yet either. I wanted to feel his cock move inside me, making love to me. This was my fantasy come true and I want to enjoy ever moment of it.

“I might fuck you all afternoon, maybe all evening. What do you think of that?” he asked.

“You can do this the rest of my life if you want to,” I replied.

The thrusting came faster and faster as Ed was almost sobbing with sheer pleasure his dick was giving him, and accentuated by me playing with his nipples dangling in front of my face. Then with the thrusting reaching fever pitch, Ed lend foward and pushing his tongue into my mouth as his hands ran all over my body. I was in heaven; my fantasy was coming true and all I could feel was Ed’s big, hairy body pushing into me with his tongue exploring my mouth. Breaking away I whispered softly to Ed, “I’ve wanted this to happen since I first saw you a few days ago.”

Then with a grunt I finally felt his spunk shoot through his cock into me as waves of ecstasy swept his body. With a final few thrusts he fell on top of me panting with sweat dripping off his forehead.

“Adam,” he said in a short breath, nuzzling my neck. “I can’t thank you enough for doing this with me.”

“I can’t thank you enough either,” I said as Ed rolled his back.

“Now, my balls are aching to be released….”  I added as I started masturbating.

But Ed was having none of that, as he moved my hand away, grabbed my dick with his hand and jacked it. I moaned as I put my hands around Ed, rubbing my hands over his shoulders, feeling the hair under my fingers. He continued pumping, causing me to moan even more as the feelings of pleasure swept through me. Ed was looking at me with a big smile on his face as brought me close to cumming. The sensations hitting me and the vision beside me collided in my head and I couldn’t hold back any longer. With a series of groans, I lend over till my face was almost touching Ed’s and my cock was pushing into Ed’s belly. Suddenly I shot a torrent of cum over his belly and chest. Ed lay there, feeling my breath on his neck as I tried to regain my breath when he said, “You’re a good fuck kid.“

"Thanks” I said as I ran my fingers through the thick chest hair, gently fondling Ed’s body.

Ed grinned, and then his face went solemn.

“Adam,” he said. "I don’t know how to say this but, well, I’m sure that you must have a boyfriend your own age with a slim body like yours. Or even a girlfriend. But, you see, I know that I’m not in my twenties and in good shape, but…”

I had an idea what Ed was leading to, but didn’t want to interrupt.

“I think what I’m trying to say,” said Ed trying to find the words “Is that I’d love to see you again. I don’t know how to find someone like you, which is why when I saw you again, I asked you over. Perhaps if you’ve got a partner already I could still see you sometime?”

I lend over, put his arms around Ed’s ample girth and hugged him tightly while kissing him. Then withdrawing I looked at Ed’s rugged face.

“Ed, I haven’t got boyfriend, I’ve never had a young slim boyfriend or a girlfriend either. In fact, as far as I’m concerned, you can have me for as long as you want.”

Ed’s eyes started watering with emotion, his rugged face expressing gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment