Monday, May 16, 2016

Once a Heartthrob, Still a Heartthrob


As far as I am concerned, one of the best looking men that has ever been is actor David McCallum. From his early role in "The Great Escape" to stealing the world`s heart as Russian agent Illya Kuryakin in "The Man From UNCLE," David has more recently become synonymous with his role as chief medical examiner Donald “Ducky” Mallard in "NCIS."

I seen McCallum in a lot of things over the years but it wasn't until "NCIS" that I took notice of him. Far from his teen idol, "Man from U.N.C.L.E." days, looking like a college professor with his camel-colored tweed jacket and bow tie. But he's still damn handsome at 82. Seriously, I would have said he was in his 50s, maybe early 60s. I find it hard to believe his character hasn't settled down with something by now. I'd certainly be knocking at his door. More like banging it. Now that Ziva is gone, he's the only reason I watch "NCIS" anymore. Hay, I'd do David and Coté de Pablo. Don't label me.

Well, lets see. Of course he's married to Katherine Carpenter, a former model (of course he's banging a model), for 48 years. Eight grandchildren; seems happy as a clam. There isn't much else I can say about him. He's lovely looking and I'd love to fuck him.




David and his wife, Katherine Carpenter.




David and his former co-star from The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Robert Vaughn.






Rocking that bow tie.






Love those suspenders.




Then & Now


These pics has inspired some NCIS fan fiction for me to write. 
But I'm sure somewhere out there someone already has done it .



1 comment: