Monday, August 1, 2016

John Hagee: Purely for the Looks


I just love to hate televangelists. You hate them of course for their hypocrisy on marriage and homosexuality among other things. But then most of them look so brick makingly hot (from the hair, the suits and the jewelry) that you can almost ignore what they've said or done in the past. Let me stress ALMOST. Plus there is all that (theoretical) purity thing that give them a certain mystique. Like you would be deflowering them. Awesome.

And so, I give you the latest entry from the world of televangelists, Pastor John C. Hagee. He's the founder and senior pastor of Cornerstone Church, a charismatic megachurch in San Antonio, Texas. Hagee is also the chief executive officer of his non-profit corporation, Global Evangelism Television. I know all that is enough to fill most people with dread. And like you would think, Hagee has made many extremely offensive remarks regarding Catholics, Jews, Islam, homosexuality, women, African Americans, Hurricane Katrina and even the Bible itself. But my penchant for short, chubby men seems win out over me with him.

Well, lets see, he's married. Oh... to a younger woman he had an adulterous affair with from his own former congregation. And using his position, Hagee has grown into an enormously wealthy man. Seems kinda hypocritical after hearing this quote from him"Christians don’t steal or lie, they don’t get divorced or have abortions." All that might ruin the purity thing, but I'd still bend that fat ass over a table.





John Hagee and his wife, Diana Hagee.


If you visit the Cornerstone Church in San Antonio or watch Pastor Hagee on his TV show. 
You'll see him perched on top of an enormous white throne watching his massive choir. 
I'd so milk his wang in it. 



I'm not a fan of his beliefs but I'll put up with it if I had the chance to tap that ass. 
Of course, if he immediately left the 'several-day-sex event' and admitted to the experience to his church. I would be very proud. 




Oh I just love a short, chubby man. 



Looks like he's good with an instrument in his mouth. 
{Insert joke here}


Have you ever noticed that whenever you read about some pastor/priest having it off with some local spinster/widow/church helper, they are never that attractive? 
All in All. 
Even now I'd probably still bang her.



I just love a big bottom man.



That looks like a lot of cushion for the pushing.


 






Hagee's a very tasty looking one that you could fantasize about.







Mr. Hagee is not as well known as Pat Roberts or Jerry Falwell, but he is powerful within the “strongly conservative political wing of the evangelical community.” 
Given his position, it's unlikely that we'll ever get leaked sex tapes of him but I can dream.
And I do... A LOT! 


No comments:

Post a Comment