Monday, November 9, 2015

What? Another Clone!



Lately I've been seeing some hot ass daddies turning up in things I've seen multiple times and I'm shock that I missed them before. Like Michael Mulheren, Steve Raulerson and Lawrence Pressman. I guess I've been enamored with the bigger names or their screen time was so short that I completely over look them. Which brings me to my latest over looked Daddy, Warren Berlinger.

Regular readers of my blog know I have a little thing for the late actor Charles Durning. And while channel surfing, I stumble upon an episode of "Friends" and thought I saw Durning in it. Turns out, it was Berlinger. They had had pretty much the same features, height and even sound alike with their NY accents. So now Berlinger will join the likes of Jack McGee and others who perpetuate my lust for Durning.

Berlinger went from playing juveniles on Broadway to naive, innocent teens in films and on TV, to somewhat rotund, average joes on the small screen, sustaining a career for more than 50 years. He is known for "The Long Goodbye" (1973), "The World According to Garp" (1982) and "That Thing You Do!" (1996). He has appeared in shows like "Charlie's Angels," "Happy Days," "Love, American Style," "Operation Petticoat," "Friends," "Columbo" and "Murder, She Wrote."

Berlinger is the nephew of comic icon Milton Berle. And with that fact, a thought has emerged. I wonder if Uncle Miltie's legendary genitals run in the family? Berle was rumored to be packing something around 14 inches. I'll just take that thought to bed with me.



 Here he is on that friends episode and you can't tell me at first glance you didn't think he was Charles Durning. 

 Here's some side to side comparison.




Look at that profile with his belly sticking out one way and his ass in the other way. Damn I want to throw some shots into that.



Warren Berlinger and Ken Howard. 
Sounds like a party.



Here's what he looks like in a 2009 play called "Bringing Out The Beauty."
I'd say he's still doable.


No comments:

Post a Comment