Monday, November 9, 2015

The Beckel Brothers


First up, probably the more well known of the brothers, Robert Gilliland "Bob" Beckel. A chubby to down right fat American political pundit and former political operative. He was an analyst on the Fox News Channel, where he co-hosted The Five until he was released after being absent for several months. Recovering from back surgery can be a pain. So I guess being bent over the side of the bed while I'm pile driving him wouldn't be the best thing for his back. But now I don't have my daily dose of Bob. He had a penchant for alcohol, cocaine and and getting oral from hookers. So maybe after a few drinks and some lines, he wouldn't mine a blow-job from an adoring male fan. Bob probably won't reciprocate since he once choked on a large shrimp during a Fox party. So obviously he's going to choke on my deal, but I'd still make the offer. I don't really know anything about him, other than I want to fuck him.

Rocking those suspenders.

 Suspenders, trench coat and cowboy boots. I can work with that.
 Look at that hair on those arms of him.





And here's Bob's younger, more rugged looking brother, American character actor Graham Stuart Beckel. He is known for his prolific guest appearances on television but has had prominent roles in several major films as well. A beautiful, burly bear of a man that I spotted recently when I kinda stumbled in to watching "Halt and Catch Fire." And believe me, when Graham was on, I halt and my dick caught fire from the incessant wanking. I can't really tell you much about Graham either other than he has appeared in films such as "L.A. Confidential," "Brokeback Mountain" and "Pearl Harbor." Pretty woeful researching I know but there really isn't a lot of personal stuff about him out there. He's married of course but I like to forget that and other things, like he's straight.  


 I kinda stumbled in to watching Halt and Catch Fire and saw how hot Graham is getting lately. And that voice of his... oh he's just working that handsome, grumpy daddy look that I love.



I know he's suppose to be dead, but I want to run my fingers though his chest hair and experiment in a little necrophilia. To be truthful, not ever. But if it was Graham (and a lot of other actors) I'd think about it.




All I can think of when I see a picture/movie or TV show with Bob or his brother Graham is a hot Beckel sandwich with me in the middle. Or an Eiffel tower gimmick going on with me giving to one of them (preferably Bob) or receiving one one of them (preferably Graham). It really doesn't matter as long as it's both of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment