Monday, May 25, 2015

My Favorite Celebrity Asses

I'm not going to deny that I can be an ass man from time to time. I always enjoy seeing a callipygian on screen with some of my favorites being actors. Here's a few notable favorites of mine that thought you might enjoy also.

Ralph Waite
This one might be a surprise to some, but if you've seen "Cool Hand Luke," it won't be. Because before he became ol' Pa Walton to millions, he bared his ass in it. And what an ass it was. Nice round, beefy appealing ass you wouldn't mind giving a little smack every once in awhile. So nice looking, that after seeing it in "Cool Hand Luke," I would take a look at it every now and then since.   

Here's that ass at 39.
Here's that ass at 66. Looks like it still held up over the years.

James Cromwell 
Another surprise on my list because no one, including me would have thought such a tall, lanky guy could have a nice ass on him. You can take a look in 1984's "Tank" and 2012's "Still Mine" if you want proof.



Looks like that ass held up between the 28 years of filming these movies.

Brendan Gleeson
Here's a weird one. I've seen Gleeson's naked butt in "Into the Storm" but it wasn't until I saw him in a pair of white pants in the "Smurfs 2" that got me hooked. It looked like two hams in a white bag. I'm telling you I'm so hooked, I was twenty minutes late to a party because I stayed home to watch "28 Days Later" until I saw a ass shot. Really, that's how good it looked.






Paul Sorvino
Recently I've been so enamored with Sorvino's ass like crazy. Even though I've had a thing for him for years now, it wasn't until I saw some Paparazzi pictures of him grocery shopping a few years ago that got me wanting to take a swan dive into that ass. I even saw an episode of "The Jack and Triumph Show" where they basically have Triumph trying to sniff his ass for the whole episode. So you know Paul has to have some idea that us chasers love it.



                  



Charles Durning
I didn't really take notice of Durning until he appear on "Evening Shade," but it was years later that I appreciated that ass of his. In fact, I can admirer his lower half as a whole. From his nimble feet, thick strong legs, big baby bearing hips and that nice plump ass. I could sit though anything he's in, sacrificing money and time and I'd be satisfied.








Richard Riehle
All I can say about Richard Riehle's ass is WOW. It's one of my favorites or the favorite celebrity asses that I've come to admire over the years. It's perfect. No really PERFECT. Nice wide hips with a curve. Well proportioned to his body that I'm mesmerized every-time I see it on scene. The type of ass you'd bend over a table and be spellbound watching it in the reverse cowboy position. I first noticed it when he was on "Ground for Life" which seemed like they at least one good shot of it a show. Someone had to have commented to Riehle about it. Because he should be damn proud it.





No comments:

Post a Comment