Saturday, May 2, 2015

I think I have a Cop Thing

There no doubt that I'm a mark for uniforms. Military, policemen, firemen, the usual standards. I've made some post about a priest's outfit before. So this time I doing another personal favorite. Policemen uniforms or more precise. My favorite actors I'd like to fuck playing lawmen on screen.

Seems like every time I do one of these list, Tom Bosley is on it. And why not? He surprisingly looks good in uniform. Well he looks in everything now that I think about it. Thinking about it more, he looks even better naked.

 Well if Tom made this post, his replacement should too. I always thought Ron Masak was in that sheriff uniform too.

 Well a sheriff isn't a sheriff unless he has his hat on, leaning against a post with his hands on his belt.

That uniform might be a little snug on Bob Gunton but it looks damn good on him.

I mean really? Jack McGee looks fucking hot in that uniform.

As good as Len Cariou looks, he had better be commissioner.

If a cop ever look like Peter MacNeill, I'd definitely want him to strip search me. I mean look at that smile.

 M. Emmet Walsh is always a favorite what ever he has on.

Lastly, here's Ed Asner looking all grumptasticly fuckable in uniform. But then again, he always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment