Saturday, September 13, 2014

Dad from The Wonder Years

I have this habit of over looking guys one minute than almost obsessed with them the next. Like one minute he does nothing for me than later on I'm running around with a boner them. And one good example of that is Dan Lauria. A well respected character actor who has appeared in hundreds of film, television and stage productions over the course of his 40-plus-year career. Lauria is best remembered from ABC's long-running "The Wonder Years."

He pretty much came to prominence through "The Wonder Years" where he played the father of the lead character Kevin. As Jack Arnold, everybody and their mom had the hots for the guy. I mean this guy is pretty much THE definition of daddybear. I mean, just look at him. Lauria is the archetypal daddy bear figure that I tend to love. He is stocky and beefy and possesses a look that tells you that he’s a mean sonuvabitch, yet at the same time, he’s also a gentle teddy bear of a man. Deliciously cute, and if you look closely you will note that he has a ferociously furry chest. Even with all that, Dan didn't do much for me when the show was on the air.

Whilst he didn't quite do it for me when he was at the height of his fame on "The Wonder Years", but as he got older, he became very fuckable. It was nearly ten years later on an episode of "Smallville" that I actually started to watch what ever he appeared in just to get a glimpse of him. I've even heard rumors that he's gay, but not out all over the place. If that is true, I wonder is he dating anyone? Does he like twinks, chubs or bear types? Does he have a nice dick. But odds are he's probably not gay but I have my imagination.

Lauria is a damn good looking man... aging very well.

Just look at him. Make me want knee down in front of him and please him.


From the Smallville episode where all hot and angry. Literally HOT.





Nice legs on him.





 

Sure it's a fake. But a damn good fake.

No comments:

Post a Comment