Monday, September 8, 2014

The Lion of the Senate

Edward Moore "Ted" Kennedy was the senior Democratic US Senator from Massachusetts. He was the fourth-longest-serving senator in United States history, having served there for almost 47 years. As the most prominent living member of the Kennedy family for many years, he was also the last surviving son of Joseph P. Kennedy, Sr. and Rose Kennedy; the youngest brother of President John F. Kennedy and Senator Robert F. Kennedy, both victims of assassination; and the father of Congressman Patrick J. Kennedy.

I had a thing for Sen. Edward "Ted" Kennedy when I first saw him during the William Kennedy Smith rape trial and later the Clarence Thomas appointment hearings. I was just realizing my attraction to older men at the time and he was the kind of man I liked. Stocky to down right fat, thick white hair and horny as hell. I fantasized about meeting him at a bar in Palm Beach, Florida, getting him good and liquored up (which wouldn't have been hard to do at that time), and then taking advantage of him at his compound.

And the stories abound about his sexual encounters like his European vacation where he was photographed having sex on a motorboat. Walking around drunk with no pants on and the famous or should I say infamous  “waitress sandwich” he once created with his buddy former Sen. Chris Dodd at La Brasserie restaurant. It was said that he slept with more than a thousand women and spent at least $10 million in hush money over the years to keep his skirt-chasing a secret.

In 2008, Kennedy was diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor, which limited his appearances in the Senate. He died the following August at his Hyannis Port, Massachusetts home at age 77. By the later years of his life, he had come to be viewed as a major figure and spokesman for American progressivism. I personally viewed him as horny old man that I would have given anything to bang.






 Cut off jeans short? I can forgive that as long as I get a better look at that big ass of his.
 Of course seeing this, didn't help my Teddy fixation. 


 Kennedy was known for his charisma and oratorical skills. I wonder how orally skilled was he?


 He's a Kennedy. So called american royalty. Of course I'd bang him.




 Look at him, all stoic and dignified. When he's probably just checking that nice piece of ass that passed by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment