Friday, September 5, 2014

Kevin Dunn

This guy should be adored more than he is by us daddybear lovers. Kevin Dunn probably most famous now for his role as Sam Witwicky's father in "Transformers" movies, but I first noticed him as General Hicks in the 1998 version of "Godzilla."  And as a Godzilla fan, Dunn is the only reason I'd like to remember that I even saw that movie. He was kinda  cute in that film but didn't blow me away. Later I saw him in "Transformers" and thought Wow! And has managed to become more and more gorgeous with each passing year.

Genial, slightly stocky with a pleasant (if unremarkable) countenance, Dunn cut his chops playing everymen in movies and one-shot television episodes. Although clean-shaven for most roles, he can grow an surprisingly cute beard on him. I normally don't like beards but he just has the sweetest face I have ever seen with or without it, but given the beautiful hair body that he has I don't really care. I've only seen glimpses of how hairy he is. In the movie "1492: Conquest of Paradise," he has his shirt unbuttoned a bit, but not for very long and the quality of the video sucked. Also there is an episode of "Law & Order" where he's in bed with a stripper, but it was only in a picture.    

Recently Dunn has appeared as Major Ken Quesada in HBO's "True Detective" and currently he stars as pessimistic Presidential Chief of Staff Ben Cafferty in "Veep." Other than that, there is not much to say other than he's married with a kid (Damn it! Aren't they all). If anyone knows of any other films where he sheds some clothing, please let me know. I beg of you. I gotta get better jack off material than episodes of "Samantha Who?," though he does look hot in it.


 Looks damn hot with the beard.

 Where's a secluded motel room when you need one.
 Just look at those hairy forearms.




 Yeah... show us how you use that tongue.








No comments:

Post a Comment