Tuesday, May 6, 2014

My New Object of Lust

There is just something satisfying about watching a film or television show/searching the internet then suddenly, unexpectedly find some hot ass guy from out of nowhere and feverishly jacking off to the sight of him. And the funny thing is, I have seen them before but at the time they didn't have the look to catch my attention. Then they are never seen again. And so it is I present to you my new object of lust and his name is Michael Harney.

A prolific character actor on television since the early 1990s, Harney didn't do much for me when I first probably notice him first in shows like "NYPD Blue" and "Deadwood" to be honest. But searching the internet and found a fake pic with his name. Then BAM! I lost my load, looking for more of the real him and found the show, "Weeds." He was little heavier, older and his foul mouth, alcoholic detective act really turned me on. Very handsome with that gruff voice and accent, you just know this man knew how to talk dirty in bed. 

Up next (other than my dick), I watching "Orange is the New Black" where Harney is a tough-talking but soft-hearted prison guard. Just watch five minutes of first episode and if I don't see Harney in some hot scene like. I don't know. Guard/prisoner rape scene. At least I saw Laura Prepon tits. Hey I got a thing for her since "That 70's Show." Don't judge me. I'm just a sexual being and what turns me on. Turns me on. Back to Harney. So far I know absolutely nothing of his personal life, so he is most likely straight, but that just means I can image my own personal life for him. Something like he's into chubs and flies in to see me on the weekends to have wild, hot sex. Yeah.. that sounds good. 


Honestly, one of the best looking men I have ever seen. 
Seriously, that mustache would just look great with a big load of jizz all over it wouldn't it?




I can definitely work with both of them in my bed.
Ok, I got to find this episode of "Deadwood."


The pic that started it all. After I saw this fake, I wanted to see any and everything with this guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment