Monday, May 15, 2017

Mr. Calvert


Kenneth Stanton "Ken" Calvert is the U.S. Representative for California's 42nd congressional district, and previously the 44th and 43rd, serving since 1993. I discovered Calvert a few weeks ago during one of my hot daddy internet searches. Sure he's Republican, but I can overlook that because I want to spill an abundant amount of jizz all over Mr. Calvert. On his cute face, his chest and of course his ass. He does have some scandals with the more interesting one being caught with a prostitute in his car. Calvert told the police that he and the woman were "just talking". After the report was released, Calvert admitted to having sex in his car with the woman, although the police did not have enough evidence to arrest him, as there was no witness to any exchange of money.

Lets see... married young divorced not long after, no new wife or lady friend that I could find. He has a cute little dog he dresses up and carries around with him all the time. I might be projecting, but I think my chances are high with this one. I'll just wait until he feels lonely and depressed at some point in the future so I can comfort him in the only way I know how. He is a politician, so it's probably only a matter of time.





He dresses up his dog. I don't know about you but Ken is really pinging to me.



Reps. Jerry Lewis, R-Calif. and Ken Calvert, R-Calif.



There no doubt now that I would be fucking him. He wears tasseled loafers.



John Boehner and Calvert. I could have some fun with those two.








No comments:

Post a Comment