Tuesday, May 2, 2017

The Vice Chancellor


Meet Sigmar Gabriel. He is a German politician who currently serves as Minister for Foreign Affairs and Vice Chancellor. Damn he's a hot ass daddy. I mean, just look at him. Chubby, cute and looks as good in a suit. He just makes me want to sing, "Those lips, hips and face. That body all over the place." Sorry about that. No more singing. Two things count against this man though. Firstly, he has an infuriating habit of being in suits when he has pictures taken. Is it to much Siggi to ask for a few pics in a tight shirt and booty shorts? Or some tasteful nudes? But as I said earlier, he looks as good in a suit. So I can over look that. Secondly, he recently underwent bariatric surgery to help manage his diabetes. So soon there will be no more chubby Siggi. This too I can live with. Hell. I'm living with a slimmer John Goodman, so I can live with a slimmer Sigmar. As long as he doesn't get too thin.

Lets see, married to dentist Anke Stadler, with whom he has been in a relationship since 2008. They have two daughters born in 2012 and 2017. When you look at him, try to imagine him naked like I do, maybe with a light sweat. Lightly sparse body fur, a nice fat ass, all his cum pooled on to his belly, his moist ball sack perched upon his thighs... excuse me I need some alone time.




Sigmar and his wife Anke.







US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and Sigmar The fantasies I have with these two.












No comments:

Post a Comment