Monday, April 3, 2017

Todd Susman


As I have mentioned before, the guys that appeal to me most are the ones who the majority of the time get small roles. So not a lot of screen time. Or they prefer to work on stage. For the most part, these guys are never seen again and can be easily missed by the daddybear admirers of the world. And so this week, I present to you, Todd Susman.

Susman has rarely been in the spotlight, but he has made a career of acting despite a lack of leading roles. Appearing in well over 100 titles since his first gig in 1970. I can't say what I first remember him from as he been in so many TV programs I've watched over the years but it wasn't until 'Orange Is the New Black' that he caught my attention. He was in a gay sauna with his. Never mind the reason why he was there. He had his clothes off. So you know I was furiously jacking off at the computer screen. Once I finished, I immediately searched for more spank material to gun him down to. A few episodes of 'Alpha House,' an episode of 'Blue Bloods' where he looked hot as fuck, but clothed. Until I found 'The Big Bad Swim' where he's shirtless the majority of his screen time.

Lets see, he's married of course with children. It does sort of destroy the sexy daddy image a little. Unless your idea of 'sexy bear' is some married man who looks like Susman that secretly on Grindr all day looking for hook ups. I just imagined that last part. Well, that's what imagination is for.




If I were to fuck him, I'd be going all out just to hear him moan and shout out profanities in that voice of his. I'm a sucker (pun intended) for gruff and gravelly voices.



















No comments:

Post a Comment