Monday, April 18, 2016

Back into Politics


With a few exceptions, in general, politicians these days tend to be rather bland looking. Like their created at some PR company. But not long ago, in the 90s to 2000s, you still stood a better chance if you looked learned and wise. Which brings me to the guy of the week, on Chester Trent Lott, Sr.. Chester? Lets stick with Trent shall we.

Trent Lott was Senate Majority Leader, then fell from power after praising Strom Thurmond's 1948 segregationist Dixiecrat presidential bid, resigning from the Senate in 2007. Lott became a lobbyist, co-founding the Breaux-Lott Leadership Group with the equally hot former Senator John Breaux. The firm was later acquired by law and lobbying firm Patton Boggs., now Squire Patton Boggs. He now serves as a Senior Fellow at the Bipartisan Policy Center (BPC), where he focuses on issues related to energy, national security, transportation and congressional reforms.

Again straight, but with these Republicans today, you never know. I don't know much else about him. Oh wait, there is one thing I know.  He is a hot, hairy, fucking daddy that I wouldn't mind taking around the farm.




Trent with his wife Patricia.





One thing about Trent, he wears some nice shoes.
***DADDY BONUS***






Another thing about Trent, he can stand by anyone and make them hotter. 
Because I wouldn't have given Tom Daschle a second look, but now. I'd hit that.



Senators Jim Jeffords, John Ashcroft, Larry Craig and Lott became known as Singing Senators. Well you know what I'm going to say. 
All of them can catch a dick and at least one of them has. 
YES... I'm talking to you Larry Craig.



How fucking hot is Haley Barbour? Ten times hotter next to Trent.






Oh yeah... I can work with the kilt. 


How hot is Dick Cheney? Ten times hotter next to Trent. 
Even John Warner went five points with me.




No comments:

Post a Comment