Monday, January 4, 2016

To Think... I Hesitated


Kenneth Cranham is a respected Scottish film, television, radio and stage actor who is best known for playing grizzled heavies in British crime movies such as "Layer Cake" and "Gangster No 1;" or from historical epics like the HBO series "Rome." More importantly, he looks fantastic with a beard. Who am I kidding, he looks good with or without the beard.

Thick-set, with a large, lived-in face and dark, watchful eyes, he has a heavyweight presence. I first and best remember Cranham as Dr. Channard in the "Hellraiser" sequel, "Hellbound: Hellraiser II." As memorable as he was in that movie to me, Cranham kept falling off my my radar unless I see this movie again. It wasn't until he appeared in "Rome" that he stayed in the back of my mind. I was hoping for some nude/shirtless scene or at least some kind of orgy involving him but I'd to settle for a quick, clothed sex scene and some nice shots of his legs. What? I'm also a leg man. It wasn't until "Layer Cake" that I finally got to see a shirtless swimming.

Well of course he's married, with two daughters. Hell, when he was younger, he was banging Helen Mirren during their days at the National Youth Theatre. He strikes me as the kind of man who would be great in bed. I mean the kind of guy that would make sure you got yours before he got his. Which is a plus if I'm right.

















I think he has nice legs. 




Like I said earlier. I think he has nice legs. And the boots are a plus.




No comments:

Post a Comment