Sunday, July 5, 2015

Greg Noll aka "Da Bull"


Living near a beach city, I'm always seeing surf boards around. Especially this time of the year. I never was into surfing but if this guy was around, I'd be at the beach with board bright and early just to see him. Also get into a situation were I could dry-hump him. Just let me dream.

Greg Noll, nicknamed “Da Bull” by some guy I never heard of, in reference to his physique and way of “charging” down the face of a wave. I'd like to think he was given that name for the set bull balls he has. Again. Just let me dream. Noll is apparently a American pioneer of big wave surfing and is also acknowledged as a prominent longboard shaper. Noll was a member of a US lifeguard team that introduced malibu boards to Australia around the time of the 1956 Melbourne Olympic Games. He is viewed as one of the most daring surfers of their generation and is readily identified in film footage while surfing by his now iconic black and white horizontally striped "jailhouse" boardshorts.

Got turn on to this guy a few years ago and I’m still turned on by him today. And why not? He's stunningly hot. Today Noll lives in Hiouchi, California with his wife (DAMN!) and shapes re-creations of some of the historic boards from the sport of surfing.



 Greg and his lucky ass wife.
 I just love this guy's smile.



Not the most appealing ass... but I'd work with it.




 I wonder if it made to scale?





Sexy surflegend Greg Noll aka "Da Bull" in his working place. I have a board he can shape and I'll get a surfboard he can shape too!

No comments:

Post a Comment