Saturday, July 18, 2015

Is That Pumbaa

With so many gorgeous daddy actors out there, something some get lost in shuffle and sometimes it takes them appearing in something new or seeing them in something old to bring back to the forefront. So I bring to you a familiar TV face in sitcoms, busted pilots, and occasional TV dramas since the mid-1980s, one Ernie Sabella.

An American actor, who is best known for his role as the official voice of Pumbaa from "The Lion King" film series. I barely remember him when I was a kid on "Perfect Strangers" but he did catch my attention later on "Saved by the Bell." That form fitting club uniform he had on sure made an impression on me but he still didn't show me enough to get me to fine out his name. It wasn't until he appeared on an memorable episode of "Seinfeld" that I had a major boner for the little warthog. As an overweight nudist reading a newspaper on the subway, Sabella became the second man I masturbated to behind the late Charles Durning. Hey their both very comparable. "Hey, I'm short and sorta fat. I can make people laugh. That's about it" is how the character actor describes himself. Yeah my dick says very similar.

The New York native is prolific both on-stage and in front of the camera, often teaming up with Nathan Lane in productions such as movies, plays and musicals like "Guys and Dolls," "Mouse Hunt," "The Producers"and of course "The Lion King" film series as the voice of Pumbaa the warthog. I'm not saying there's something going on between them. I just like to imagine there is. Hakuna Matata!


 I just love a short, chubby man.







 Ernie is just HOT! 



No comments:

Post a Comment