Friday, April 4, 2014

Henrik, Prince Consort of Denmark

I'm not one of those people whose obsessed with the royal family. I couldn't give a fuck about prince William and Kate. Prince Charles had his moments, but I couldn't give a fuck about him either. Though recently I've found another royal family or more precise royal member, Henrik, Prince Consort of Denmark.

A very cute cuddly daddy with his thinning gray hair and cuddly belly. It would seem he's always in a suit or some form of uniform so that's one little fetish satisfied. Prince Henrik is the husband of the Queen of Denmark, Margrethe II. The couple have two sons; Crown Prince Frederik and Prince Joachim. He was the son of a French count who managed the family's business interests in French Indochina (now Vietnam), where Henrik spent most of his early life until he returned to France to study at the Sorbonne. There are even rumors that he is actually gay, though there is no definitive proof of that. Though I like the idea of his marraige is just a cover story. And he'll be coming to save me on his white horse. What, I can't have a prince charming?



 
 Prince Henrik of Denmark suffered an embarrassing wardrobe function when he appeared with his wife, Queen Margrethe II, at the royals' gala New Year's party at Amalienborg Palace in Copenhagen. Easy access is all I'm saying.




C'mon, I could get him something better to ride. And something to get around on.




 


 

 
 If it's a choice. Prince Henrik all day, everyday. Maybe on a good day, Prince Charles can give me a handjob. Maybe.











No comments:

Post a Comment