Monday, August 10, 2020

The Governor of Indiana


Stuck at home because of the COVID-19 pandemic, I've finally have the opportunity post this tall, strapping Indiana politician. Eric Joseph Holcomb is an American politician serving as the 51st and current Governor of Indiana since 2017. A lifelong Hoosier, Gov. Holcomb is a veteran of the United States Navy, served as the state’s 51st Lt. Governor under Gov. Mike Pence, was a trusted adviser to both Gov. Mitch Daniels and Sen. Dan Coats, worked for Congressman John Hostettler and is a former state chairman of the Indiana Republican Party.

He has been described as enduring sturdiness wrapped around a fine sense of humor, and an inherent optimism, all towering above a cool set of cowboy boots. I like how that sounds. I t just makes me want to maneuvered him into the bedroom for some hot man on man sex. Unfortunately, being the Lt. Governor under Gov. Mike Pence, makes me worry about his views on things, but I haven't found anything to discourage lust for him. Yet.

Lets see, he's married with no children, but own a miniature schnauzer, who is known as the "First Dog of Indiana." Hmm... 50 years old, owns a dog, married with no children, but young enough to have some. Am I looking at a beard situation here? Probably not, but I can dream. And when it comes to Gov. Holcomb, I definitely will.

 


Here's Gov. Holcomb and his wife, Janet with the "First Dog of Indiana," Henry Holcomb.
Is this guy checking out his junk?



Now I want to recreate that scene from Police Academy with Gov. Holcomb here. 
You know what scene I'm talking about.




No ass at all, but he has other qualities I admired.



No comments:

Post a Comment