Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Top 10 Actors I'd like to Fuck [UPDATED]

My updated list.

#10. Kevin Dunn 

Gracing my 'Top 10' for the first time but arguably should have been there since "Transformers." And he's managed to become hotter and hotter with each passing year. Genial, slightly stocky with a pleasant (if unremarkable) countenance and although clean-shaven for most roles, he can grow an surprisingly cute beard on him. This guy should be adored more than he is by us daddybear lovers. Currently he stars as pessimistic Presidential Chief of Staff Ben Cafferty in "Veep."


Holding strong at #9, this burly, thickset, and occasionally scruffy character actor with a domineering and imposing presence who often accepted roles as ordinary working-class stiffs, judges, or inner-city law officers. Whether he's all cleaned up in a suit and tie or rumpled, he pretty much fits my template for guys I like. Recently I spotted him the tv series "Mercy Street," "Sneaky Pete" and "Elementary" with a big-screen appearance in "God's Pocket" still looking fuckable. He seems like a nice, funny guy which only makes me want him more.


Another first timer to my top 10 who had always peaked my interest since I first saw him in "They Live," but didn’t realize just how sexy he was until I saw him in an episode of "NCIS" a few years back. Since then I've seen him in a lot of interesting stuff like "Valley of the Sun" (2011), playing a grumpy, jealous old man and "Hopelessly in June" (2011) playing one half of a gay couple. Today he has a lot more sex appeal that I didn't see in his younger years. And I'm still sifting though his film and television roles to see if he shows some kind of skin in it. At least I know he has some nice looking legs. Just something else to admirer while I'm banging him.


Even I'm surprise he wasn't in my top 10 list a lot sooner considering how much I love that nice, big, fat, perfectly round ass of his. He has appeared in just about everything since his career took off in 1989. Seriously, it's really had to think of any movie or TV show he hasn't appeared in. I recently saw him on an episode of "NCIS" still looking every bit like a fuckable bear. And everything I see him in now, I look for an ass shot. Seriously, that ass is great. He has a bunch of film and television projects in the hopper that I'm waiting see him in. To be more precise, see his aforementioned nice, big, fat, perfectly round ass of his.


The accomplished actor and activist maybe on in years now, but I'd still do him. He still has those big thick eyebrows, hairy forearms and pudgy fingers down to his thick hairy legs from his "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" and "Lou Grant" days only they're gray. Asner does playfully affect some real-life crust, but his warmth and intellect can’t help but shine through, making for awesome post-sex conversation. The lovable actor is still pretty busy for a man of his age. Just take a look at his IMDb page with all the work he has just wrapped up and soon will work on. So while he'll continues working, I'll continue to jerk off to this hairy beast. Keep it up Ed, we love ya!


Probably most famous for his role as Warden Norton in "Shawshank Redemption", but I think I really took noticed him until I saw "The Glimmer Man." Since then, I've seen him in shit loads of films and TV roles. A tall, stocky, rather plain but still handsome looking guy, he has been around for a while but it's only in the last few years that he has become so stunningly fuckable. Just a classic DILF type.  Gunton shot up into my top ten when he bares his ass in a rather short sex scene in the movie "Tenure." Here's hoping he continues the tend.


I have this habit of over looking guys one minute than obsess over them the next. Like one minute he does nothing for me than later on I'm running around with a boner them and Dan at #4 is a one good example of that. I mean this guy is pretty much THE definition of daddybear. I mean, just look at him. He is stocky, beefy and possesses a look that tells you that he’s a mean sonuvabitch, yet at the same time, he’s also a gentle teddy bear of a man. I've been obsessing over him since his now canceled show "Pitch."


His first appearance in my top 10 list and he made all the way up to #3 thanks to his appearances in films like "Trespass Against Us" (2016), "Edge of Tomorrow" (2014) and "Calvary" (2014). An Emmy-award wining, Irish character actor with the look of a charming, affable every-man; a human teddy bear that you could slug back a few pints with at a local pub then go home and fuck like rabbits. He literally is one of those guys who becomes more and more gorgeous with each passing year. Now I can't wait to see my favorite ginger dad in "Hampstead" (2017) and tv series "Mr. Mercedes." Hopefully showing some skin.


One of two actors living that I'd cut off my left hand to have one night with. Rotund, dumpy and rumpled looking with a bald head and jowly face, he's a great example of the sexy potential of the regular daddy/grandfather next door type. He's also humble with a charming, sarcastic wit that I enjoy and he's smart. If I'm alone in liking him, then so be it. Walsh is truly one of a kind and he's not afraid to bare his flesh in front of the camera when a role calls for it, which is a major plus in my book. And at 82, he says he's still in good shape and isn’t planning on retiring any time soon. So more chances to see him with his shirt off.


To the average person, he’s just another one of those character actors who pops up and you can’t remember his name. But to us daddy lovers, Jack is a superstar, A-list level and I've been obsessed with that small (formerly) round man since "Rescue Me." Handsome with graying brown hair, blue eyes, apple cheeks and hot, gravelly, raspy voice in that NY accent. All in all, he’s basically a young Charles Durning, another hot chubby daddy I admired. And the topper, he’s got the best personality ever. Damn right he’s #1 on my to do list.

Honorable Mentions:

3 comments: