Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Natural

Just finished watching "The Natural" for the first time in over ten years and never realized how many actors that appeared in this film I wanted bang. Well everyone except Robert Redford. I mean sure, he's handsome and all, but just not my type. Overall, one of the best sports movie ever. And when it comes to daddy watching, I like think it one of the best to watch wall to wall daddies.

 Robert Duvall is one of those guys that I have no idea what attracts me to him.
 Joe Don Baker... its been a while since I last rubbed one out to him.
If you couldn't tell by the picture. Darren McGavin was the bad guy...
 and Robert Prosky was his accomplice.
 Now we get to the meat and potatoes with Wilford Brimley and sure would like to try his meat and potatoes if you know what I mean. Hell... of course you know what I mean.

 You see him smile very often, but it warms your heart to see it.



And with this pic... I introduce the guy giving ol' Wilford a rub down ... Mickey Treanor.
 Just looking at him now, makes me want to rub one out.
 I guess with all the other actors in this movie, I missed this guy the first time around. The bad thing is, Mickey Treanor only appeared in three other movies and I can't find them. I guess I'll watch again to enjoy him. I know...  sucks to be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment