Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Leslie Nielsen

As far as I am concerned, one of the best looking men that has ever been was the late Leslie Nielsen. Probably best known for the "Naked Gun" series, he started out as a serious actor, though later on he is primarily known for his comedic roles. But let's be honest, neither you nor me are really interested in his acting ability or comedic timing. And I'll admit it, even in his younger days, he was a knockout and was still good looking well past middle age when I got to liking him.

When I first saw him as a kid watching those Naked Gun films, I just thought he was a goof ball actor. It only a few years later, that I truly appreciated what a handsome man he was. Gorgeous blue eyes, a head full of thick white hair and he was in pretty good shape for his age. A surprisingly nicely-built, masculine body. He looks real good in the 1987 movie "Nuts," his body was so hot in there. It was so hard having to stare at his lovely blue eyes and body in that speedo. That's the pains I go to. Actually it was really hard to watch the movie without my mind wandering to naughty places.

Lucky for me, Nielsen didn't mind showing off his body as there are many movies where he has done so. He has appeared shirtless in films ranging from "Day of the Animals" (1977) to "Spy Hard" (1996) to "Mr. Magoo" (1997) to his most revealing role (sort of) in "Scary Movie 4". Of course we don't see his cock, but I was impressed that he showed his 80 year old body. He was getting on in years and a little past his best but I'd still do him in a heartbeat. But back in the 80's and 90's he was gorgeous, who wouldn't want to try and bed him. He was the complete package: nice hair, face, build, voice and got to be funny as hell too, which scores points. Just a hunk of a man!




























No comments:

Post a Comment