Friday, March 17, 2017

Weekend at Barry’s


CHAPTER TWO: Tour of the Ranch

I awoke to the sound of sizzling bacon and the smell of coffee. So I got up and wondered into the kitchen where Barry was at the stove with an apron cooking breakfast. He hadn’t noticed me yet so I just stood there in the doorway admiring him. He was whistling and seemed extremely happy. I didn’t want to interrupt him so I just watched for awhile. Here I am in Barry’s home and he’s cooking me breakfast. To bad it didn’t include sex. And with that thought, he caught a glimpse of me and turned around.

You scared me,” He said, adding, “How long have you been there.”

Just a minute.” I said.

Well why don’t you go wash up I’m fixing us some breakfast.” He added.

As I stood peeing in the toilet I couldn’t get over the fact this gorgeous man has me for a house guest. I wonder, how many celebrities have invited a fan to spend some time at their houses? I finished peeing and washed my hands and face. I saw some mouth wash by the sink so I gargled and combed my hair and felt a little more presentable. I went back out to the kitchen and he had breakfast ready. No one would ever believe me if I told them that Barry Corbin had cooked me breakfast. As we sat and ate our breakfast, we chatted a bit about the day ahead at a the First Fort Worth Film Festival in his honor, where he presented the film “Nothing In Common.”

I bet the scenery looks great outside.” I said.

Yea, it’s great. We got time before we head to the film festival. How bout a tour of the ranch?“ The old man asked and started walking toward the door without even waiting for my answer.

As I followed him outside, I had to fight an urge to brush my hand against him as I walked pass him. Then when I turned and faced him, I noticed the patch of missing hair on his mustache and I commented on it.

I lost most of my hair in the 1990s due to alopecia areata, a highly unpredictable, autoimmune skin disease resulting in the loss of hair on my scalp and elsewhere on my body. Since then, I’ve played various roles with a shaved head, wearing a cowboy hat, or occasionally wearing a full toupee.“ He explained.

I guess I’m finally use to having my head bald.“ He added.

Looks sexy!” I blurted out without thinking.

The old man’s eyebrows narrowed as he looked at me.

Luckily, I still have the hair around my dick.” The old man said, “I couldn’t stand the thought of having no hair round my cock. Damn, I’d look silly then.”

You mean you still have pubic hair.” I suddenly found myself asking Barry. I tensed up not knowing what his response would be even though I already knew the answer since last night.

Hell yes.” Barry answered in a defensive tone.

Oh.” I mumbled.

Hell, I can prove it! I still have hair on my balls and their’re still as dark as they were when I was twenty.” Barry said as he shocked me by starting to unbuckle his belt.

I watched in growing excitement as he pulled down his jeans and exposed his white jockey shorts. My heart started racing as I watched him jerked down his jockey shorts exposing his full crotch to my view. And what a view it was! He was correct. He still had hair and they were still dark but I didn’t spend much time looking at them. What had my immediate attention was his thick uncut dick resting on top of a set of huge balls.

See!” Barry said in a loud voice, “Still some there and no gray.”

I couldn’t stop myself from stepping closer to him and dropping to my knees in front of the old man as I stared intently at his thick, soft dick and big balls.

Wow, I bet your ex-wife loved to get some of that.” I said as I glanced from his thick soft dick up to his weathered face.

You’ve got a big dick. Can you still get a hard on?” I added.

Hell yea!” Barry said in a thundering voice.

The damn thing stays hard half the time. I pretty much jack it off every day.” He answered without making an effort to pull his shorts up.

As he spoke, I slowly moved my face toward his crotch expecting him to stop me at any second but loving the moment anyway. And sure enough when my lips came within an inch of his big limp foreskin draped dick he suddenly jerked back slightly.

What hell are you doing?” He demanded, “I’m not gay.”

I glanced up into his big green eyes and said, “Let me suck it.”

Barry stared down at me without answering, as though he was thinking over my request.

Please.” I said, trembling with excitement.

I ain’t gay.” He repeated but this time his voice was soft and carried a sexual charge as he reached down, grabbed his thick dick and waved from side to side.

Just let me kiss it.” I pleaded as I leaned forward.

I expected the old man to protest but as my lips moved closer and closer to his huge dick head he held his position. Then as my moist lips touched the head of his dick, Barry let out a moan. I opened my mouth as wide as I could and managed somehow to take his big dick entirely inside my mouth. I loved the taste of Barry’s cock. It still had the taste of soap and freshness.

Oh! GOD!” He exclaimed when I started sucking gently on his cock while he stood there with his hands on his hips looking down at me.

Then my excitement of sucking my on the actor Barry Corbin’s dick took over and I was working on his dick for all I was worth. I have to admit that I suddenly felt a deep lust for old man as I glanced up pass his hard dick into his face and seeing him glaring down at me with his beady brown eyes. I found a look of disgust mingled with sexual excitement. Barry’s weathered face was hard but handsome in a rouged manly way. I want to stop sucking his cock and stand up and kiss him. I wanted to send my tongue deep into his mouth. Suddenly Barry reached down and grabbed me behind the head with his huge, weathered hands, pulling my face toward his crotch, forcing his swelling dick down my throat.

Take it. You wanted it. Now take that whole damn thing!” He said in an almost angry voice.

I had no choice. His arms were strong and his big scratched up hands as big as meat hooks. It was swallow his dick or choke. But I must say I always got a thrill when someone grabs me behind the head and force their cock as deep into my mouth as it would go. Barry started moving my mouth up and down his thick shaft as he fucked my mouth like he was fucking some pussy. I took his plunging dick and made love to it with my tongue as Barry repeatedly shoved it down my throat and pulled it quickly back out. I wanted him to smile at me or say something nice but he just kept staring down at me disapprovingly until I could feel him getting near to cuming.

Damn, this is hot!” The old man called out excitedly as he fucked my mouth faster and faster, “Get ready. I’m going to unload! Damn! Here it comes!”

Suddenly he was cuming in my mouth with great force. I swallowed and swallowed as fast as I could. I thought Barry wasn’t going to ever stop cuming.

That’s enough!” He finally called out jerking his dick out of my mouth as took a step back.

Then as he shook the last drops of cum from his dick, I pulled out my dick and started jacking it.

Watch me cum, Barry.” I pleaded.

Barry looked over at me and with his dick still in his hand, stared down at me pounding away at my engorged cock. The old man didn’t react. He just stood there, holding his cock like he was modeling for me. I loved that he was watching me jack off almost as much as I enjoyed sucking his dick. It made me feel so good inside for him to watch me doing something that I wasn’t suppose to do. And that very moment, a slight smile appear on Barry’s face and I shot off spewing some my load on the leg of his green jeans. Barry stepped back and glanced down at the cum on the leg of his jeans.

Guess we should be going.” He said as he slowly pushed his dick back into his soiled jeans, “My daughter will be here shortly with the car.”

Ok, I better get my stuff.” I said as I headed toward the house.

And, Randy!” Barry said glaring at me with a suddenly unfriendly stare, ”Not a word of this to anyone.“

I quickly cleaned up before going to the car where Barry and his daughter were waiting. Barry gave me a look, like yea, I know what you did. It was fun! Sure I shouldn’t have done it. But one can’t always resist temptation. This was one of those times for me. Yeah. I got all that in one look. After that I thought the rest of the weekend would be awkward. Boy was I wrong.

[TO BE CONTINUED] 

No comments:

Post a Comment