Monday, June 27, 2016

The Ryan Express


So on one of my internet odyssey to find so hot ass daddies. Looking at the countless pictures of silver haired daddies and chubby grandpas, one little image drew my attention. So here for you delectation is none other one of the most famous figures in modern baseball, pitching legend Nolan Ryan.

Now if he was playing today, it would make baseball worth watching... possibly. Tall, handsome and he knows how to dress, Ryan certainly ranks as a daddy to behold. And as hot as I think he looks dressed, he's the type of former athlete that I want to see doing a spread in The Body Issue of ESPN The Magazine. I can see all that nude poses. Mmmmmm... Sorry, I was away there for a minute. The Hall of Fame Texan had a major league record 27- year baseball career pitching for four different teams: the New York Mets, California Angels, Houston Astros, and Texas Rangers.

So lets see, married with kids and  currently an executive adviser to the owner of the Houston Astros. Yep. Had high velocity and stamina throughout his career, even into his 40s. So if I get the chance to ride 'The Ryan Express' (dreaming), it'll be a long ride.







Nolan Ryan definitely knows how to dress.





Look a that thigh. And he wear tasseled loafer.
***DADDY BONUS***





Even in just a pair of jeans looks incredible on him. Damn his wife is lucky.



Yeah Nolan... I'd love to have some of your meat.







No comments:

Post a Comment