Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Buffalo Bill


There are a few sports that I really can't get into. Surprisingly, Golf isn't one of them. And it's not because of Tiger Woods' image splatted all over the place for the last ten years or so. It was the so called  Big Three, Arnold Palmer, Jack Nicklaus and Gary Player. Oh, like you couldn't see that coming. There were others besides the Big three but one in particular that should be be ranked up there with them. The late, Billy Casper.

The “Big Three” were uniformly handsome and athletic; Casper resembled a chubby insurance man out for a weekend’s recreation which was amplified as he got older. And the filthy things I would do to this man when I first saw him on the Senior Tour. A nice, wide posterior built for a good, hard pounding. And he was nicknamed 'Buffalo Bill' because of it. Not really, but I like to think it was. What? You should know I'm an ass man by now. From a caddie in his youth, to a world class golfer winning three major championships, represented the United States on a then-record eight Ryder Cup teams, and holds the U.S. record for career Ryder Cup points won. After reaching age 50, Casper regularly played the Senior PGA Tour and was a winner there until 1989. In his later years, Casper successfully developed businesses in golf course design and management of golf facilities.

Casper was one of the most prolific PGA TOUR winners in history and long considered among the sport’s finest putters, died in 2015 at his home in Springville, Utah at the age of 83. A Mormon, lived in Utah, had five children and adopted six more. He even ran a children’s charity called Billy’s Kids and was one of the nicest and most sincere men on the tour. All that being said, I like to think of him in a more seamy way. I won't go into any more detail. I want to keep this a wholesome blog.




Casper and his wife of more than 60 years, Shirley Franklin Casper. 
Another husband I almost feel bad about lusting after. 
I stress ALMOST.






OK fellas... If you each take a number. You'll all be service in a friendly and courteous way.





I'd like to mount that on my mantle... and I'm not talking about the trophy. 




Billy and Jack... your up first. Gary your next. And Arnie... I'm saving you for last. 







No comments:

Post a Comment