Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Peter Gerety

Peter Gerety is one of the countless, nameless character actors that I've seen over the years whom I've finally got the chance to look up his name. I'm surprised how many of these guys I see in movies and TV shows and don't give them a second look. Then one day, the imaginary switch is flipped and I wanna fuck them. He fits my temple for guys I like. I just recently saw "Get the Gringo" and when this slightly rotund, scruffy guy came on scene, I was in lust.

I recognized him from "Law & Order," "The Wire" and "Homicide: Life on the Street" among other things. It looks like he plays a lot of cop roles in addition to judges/lawyers that sort of thing. He’s good at it. And hot. I'm kinda mad at myself for not noticing him sooner. Now that I know his name, I'll definitely going to keep an eye out for him.




 I can't say no to that face.








No comments:

Post a Comment