Monday, October 10, 2016

Brett Rice


Sometimes when I'm searching the internet for hot daddies to bring you. And when I find that 'It Guy,' I tend to fixate on that guy try to find any and everything they've been in whether their naked in them or not. And that 'It Guy' of late is actor Brett Rice.

Tall, slightly stocky, that voice and he quite possibly have an ass that I can work with. I remember first seeing him on an episode of 'In the Heat of the Night' but it wasn't until 'Super 8' where he got eaten by the alien that I took note of him. Mmm... eating Brett Rice. Now that's an idea. Anyway, after that, I completely forgot about him until winkleshop brought him back to my attention. He pops up in occasional episodes of TV shows such as 'NCIS' and 'Magic City,' but is more likely to ring bells with you from his film appearances. Most notably 'Remember the Titans,' 'Forrest Gump' and 'Monster'. He says "I'm not handsome enough to be a lead actor but to handsome to be a character actor," and I agree with him. He's just fucking hot.

Lets see, born in Tennessee and raised in Atlanta. Is straight and married. Honestly I don't even know why I mention it any more. I must be genetically predisposed to only being attracted to straight guys. Still, I can dream.






Brett and his wife Candice.







He so totally deserves my cum on his back.















Brett Rice
Then & Now







Now there's an ass I can admirer. I mean Brett's ass, though hers ain't bad either.






Does he even know how amazingly gorgeous and sexy he is?


No comments:

Post a Comment