Thursday, October 13, 2016

Chapter One: Walking the Dog


It was early summer and most people were out in summer clothes, including me, wearing a pair of shorts and T-shirt as it was too hot for anything else. I was out walking my dog in the park, pondering on life, thinking about some work I had lined up in a few weeks time and also thinking about the fact that I was all alone concerning my love life. Brushing my thoughts aside, I carried on walking my dog when up ahead, I saw a boy riding his bicycle past me heading towards the road. I didn't pay much attention to him, but following behind was a man and I nearly fainted when he saw who it was. Ed Asner. Ed fucking Asner!

Time seemed to stand still as I took in as much of this moment as I could before this vision passed me headed to the end of the trail. His large build, shoulders and hairy arms, wearing a light blue shirt and shorts. I locked in on his clean shaven face and his silver white hair underneath a black baseball cap. And then like that. They were gone. They were obviously together; I'm guessing that the kid on bike was his grandson. I was shaking, realizing that Ed Asner was my fantasy man since Nick at Nite had on "The Mary Tyler Moore Show." And I let him walk pass me and didn't say shit. An iconic figure of both the big and small screen, also my first man crush when I was a boy and I didn't say shit.

As I reached the end of the trail, looking in the direction that they went. I hurried along, hoping maybe they had stopped somewhere and I might be able to get a better look at the object of my desires. When I got to the road, there was no sign of them.

"Damn." I thought to myself.

I carried on walking in the direction of home, when I looked up and saw Asner and his grandson sitting on a bench. My heart must have skipped a beat as I couldn't resist walking past to have a better look at Mr. Asner as  that was all I could think of at the moment. "Just a close up look, to give me something to fantasize about." I thought to myself.

"And try not to be a drooling, over zealous fan."

Walking down the path, I could see Mr. Asner and his grandson talking, and sharing a bottle of water. I could see that beautiful body, those broad shoulders, large belly and that big chest with jutting, hanging pectorals through his shirt. My eyes were firmly fixed on the bench occupants, when suddenly Ed turned and looked at me walking towards them. For a few seconds I thought he saw a look of disdain in the old man's face.

Oh God. He probably thinks I'm a stalker or paparazzi." I thought.

Just then, Lady, my dog, stopped in front of them slowly wagging her tail. Mr. Asner turned his attention to the little terrier, leaned forward and tapped his hairy knee as to encourage the dog to come to him. That did it. Lady went wild wagging her tail like there were no tomorrow and jumping up at Ed trying to lick his hands. Mr. Asner rubbed Lady's head, which only encouraged Lady, who loved the attention. The boy was laughing at this friendly dog in front of his grandfather, and at this point I reached the bench wondering what to say.

Suddenly I realized that Ed was looking at me again, and felt embarrassed as our eyes met. The wistful look in his eyes must have made it pretty obvious that I was paying more than a passing glance. I thought I could see something in Ed's eyes, though I wasn't sure what. I must be imagining things or does think I'm a weirdo. Ed looked up while scratching Lady's neck and spoke to me in a deep, masculine voice. "Hello?"

"Sorry about that, she's a bit excitable but she loves everybody." I said to Mr. Asner.

"That's alright; she's a friendly little dog. How old is she?" Asked Ed.

"Nearly two. Hopefully she'll calm down a bit as she gets older."

"Probably." said Ed, turning his attention back to Lady who was now being stroked by the grandson as well, giving me the chance to admire Ed's body again. How I wished I could take him in my arms and pull him close to me, digging for all those goodies he’s got in his grandpa pants!!

After a little chuckle I finally ask, "Are you Ed Asner?"

"Ahh, lemme check. Where's my mirror?" He retorted

"Wow! I'm so excited, you have no idea." I gleely answered

"Well, don't be. I'm a decrepit old fogey."

"I've been a fan of you for almost my whole life."

"How old are you?" Ed asked.

"Well, I'm 31. Are you surprised that people like me are still discovering your work and admiring it?"

"First of all, I wouldn't know where you're discovering it! Yeah, I'm surprised. I take for granted that those somewhat younger than you haven't the foggiest notion of who I am. And I take it for granted that that's how that cookie crumbles." Ed said.

"And thank you for all of the entertainment you've provided over the years."

"Now that I'm talking to you, I'm in heaven. You have thrilled me to the gills by telling me that as a 31-year-old, you're a fan. That pleases me to no end. I hope I haven't disappointed you." He said.

"Not at all. Well I'd better leave you to it, come on Lady." I said.

"So that's what her name is, maybe I'll see you again sometime Lady." Ed said turning to talk to the terrier.

I managed to coax Lady away, and then bade fare well.

"See you." I said.

"I'm sure I will; by the way I like your shorts!" Ed said.

Whoa! That took me by surprise; my brain was going into over drive trying to think up a good answer that wasn't embarrassing or obvious to the grandson.

"I prefer yours!" I replied, at which Ed laughed, leaving me with that deep voice echoing around my head and that vision permanently imprinted in my brain.

I reached home and thought about what just happened, and wondered whether there was anything in what Ed said about "nice shorts." Perhaps he was poking fun at them, or just being polite. Perhaps I'm just acting like a teenager with a crush. I thought to myself. Looking at my watch, I saw that it was just 12:30pm. I had the house to myself, I should ease so pressure, so jumped online and pulled up so old episodes of Ed from his show "Lou Grant." I had always wanted to have sex with Ed Asner during the "The Mary Tyler-Moore Show" era since I was in high school. That thought had me reaching into my drawer and pulled out some lube, pull my already hard dick out and started jacking off right there in front of my computer. I manipulated my dick to the thought of Ed wrapping his thick and furry forearms around me. Then mercilessly pounding my ass atop his desk. My fantasy filled me with such excitement that I quickly shoot off, wishing it could have been over Ed rather than his own belly.

The next day dawned bright and sunny again, weather that always seems to make me feel horny. Or maybe it was that I hadn't been able to get that vision from the day before out of my head. I realized that it was infatuation that was doing this to me, but when someone of your utmost desires appears in front of you it must be understandable. I found it hard to think. As soon as I tried to concentrate on something, visions of Ed Asner would pop into his mind again, making hard all over again. It had been like this all morning and it just wouldn't go away. Looking at the clock, I could see it was 12:15pm. The park was a few minutes away and I had seen Asner at about 12:30 pm the day before. Perhaps, he will be passing through again.

"Wishful thinking." I thought to myself.

I had lived here in the east San Fernando Valley for two years and walked Lady regularly through the park without ever seeing Ed Asner before. Still Lady needed a walk, so I put the dog on the leash and walked towards the park. Turning off the main road, I glanced at the bench where I had spoken to Ed the day before. It was empty, so I went on home. The rest of the day I finally managed to concentrate on other matters. Lost in concentration, my desires suppressed for a while. The next day the weather was dull with a slight overcast. It was still hot, which it should be in July. I had been cleaning the house when Lady came in wanting attention. I looked at my watch. 1pm, about the time that Lady was taken out. Suddenly I remembered about the time I saw Asner two days ago, somehow I still thought that he might be passing through the park again at the same time today.

Too late, I thought and put Lady's leash on and thought nothing more on the matter. I walked my usual route through the park, which wasn't quite as pleasant as the previous day's due to the weather, while Lady ran all over the place picking up scents. Then I heard a voice behind me.

"Hello young man." I turned around to see that it was Ed Asner.

Lady immediately started jumping up at him and wagging her tail. I looked Ed over again, and saw the same rugged big build and silver white hair. He was still in shorts and wearing a close fitting white T-shirt that exaggerated the portly curves of his body.

"Oh, hi!"  I replied, not being able to think of anything else to say, while my brain was shouting SEX! SEX! SEX! SEX!

Mr. Asner bent down towards Lady. "Hello, you little terror! What's your name again?" He said as he looked up at me with an inquisitive look on his face.

"Lady isn't it?"

"Yes," I said. "

"You've got a good memory." I added.

Mr. Asner laughed, his deep voice making the hairs on my neck stand on end.

"I don't forget little dogs like this. She's just like my dog I use to have." Then he stood up allowing me to admire the chunkiness of his physique again.

"I thought you might be passing through at this time," he said.

"I've just seen my grandson back to his parents and was wondering if I might bump into you and your dog again."

Hmmm! I thought. That was unusual. Mr. Asner obviously seemed to remember him, and almost seemed to be keeping an eye out for him. Or was it because of Lady the dog?

"Well I just finish working on a computer and decide to that her for her walk." 

"So you work on computers huh?"

"Yeah, I'm a freelance IT guy for many companies in the area."

"Do you need some help?" I asked.

"I know we just meet. However, I cannot do this particular project by myself. Usually my personal assistant could help me but, she recently got a better job and I haven’t been able to replace her yet." Ed looked at me in an odd way as if he was watching my body language to see what my real feelings were.

I smiled at Ed and moved closer to him. "So what can I do for you?"

"I need help with my new computer. You said you work on computers." Ed turned and looked me in the eyes, "Does that sound like something you could help me with?"

I couldn't say yes fast enough.

"Good. How about later this afternoon? Around 4:00. If you're free that is?" I agreed, and Mr. Asner told him where he lived, which was only ten minutes away.
 
"Well, I'll see you later,” said Mr. Asner. "Oh, by the way. What's your name?" 

"Adam." 

"Well, I'll see you later then Adam,” and with that he walked away.

When I got home, I was shaking again. Surely Ed Asner wasn't coming on to me, was he? He'd almost suggested that he was keeping an eye out for me and now he had invited him to his house to set-up his computer! But then again, maybe, as he said, he didn't have anyone to set it up. Maybe he just not good with technology and I was reading too much into it again. He's been married for sometime. Whatever was going on, my concentration disappeared for the rest of the day. All I could think of was meeting Ed again. I refrained from jacking off, just in case. Even if nothing came of it I could have another great jack-off session after storing up my spunk for when I came back home afterwards.  

No comments:

Post a Comment