Friday, December 26, 2014

Oh Gibbs

An English actor who has worked in theatre and radio extensively as well as in film and television. Due to his broad frame, scowling face, and growly, pirate-like voice he is frequently cast as henchmen, brutes, and working-men in period films. Which brings us to his most famous role is Joshamee Gibbs in the "Pirates of the Caribbean" films. Forget Johnny Depp, if I get anything from the series is that Kevin McNally is hot as hell. Even all cover in dirt. Who cares about Capt. Jack Sparrow when you can have Mr. Gibbs. If I had my way, I'd do a remake called "Butt Pirates of the Caribbean" with Gibbs in the lead. See below and you'll see why.

All cleaned up and still looking good. So it ain't the pirate costume that does it for me. It's him. 




 I’m kinda mesmerized by this picture. And if you can't tell why. You need glasses.



Sure their fakes. Damn good fakes.






Damn he's hot. Hell... I'm going to rub one to this pics right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment