Monday, December 15, 2014

Fathers & Sons 2 - The Ryans, Buddy and his twin sons Rex and Rob.

I actually remember watching the game where Buddy Ryan took a swing at offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride back when they both coached for the Houston Oilers. And he stay in the back of my mind ever since. He just had that rugged, tough look that always get me going. Even Rex Ryan and Rob Ryan have it to some degree but not the way Buddy did. Rex got that foot fetish thing going but weight loss is kinda a turn off. And Rob with the long hair ain't doing it for me. But the whole twin thing even things out. Even now at a kinda frail 83, Buddy could still catch one.

YES! I'll admit it. I still want to do a father/sons tag team willy with the Ryans.











Ok, ok.... If Buddy isn't up to it. He sit back and watch while plow the both of you. 

 Why do I feel like he's going to do a Charlie's Angels hair flying in the wind pose
I like how Rex is rocking that shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment