Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Murder She Wrote

I'm a little embarrassed to say, but I'm really starting to enjoy watching Murder She Wrote again. Yes, Murder She Wrote. I just finished watching the first six seasons of the show and damn. All those older men that appeared on this show is staggering. Jessica Fletcher would've had her pick of any man in idyllic town of Cabot Cove. From Dr. Seth Hazlitt (William Windom), both Sheriff Amos Tupper (Tom Bosley) and Sheriff Mort Metzger (Ron Masak). And I won't even try to mention the countless others she meets on her her trips out of town. I can image Jessica fucking any and everything that came across her doorstep. Look, I'm happy with this imagery, just accept it.

Dick O'Neill 

Eddie Albert 

Hoyt Axton

Kenneth McMillan 

Len Cariou 

Martin Milner

Pat Hingle

Richard Todd

Robert Prosky

Robert Vaughn

Tom Bosley

William Windom 

Ron Masak 

No comments:

Post a Comment