Friday, June 7, 2013

Killer Image (1992)

Not picture of the year material by any means. But what makes it special to me, is that it help put M. Emmet Walsh on my radar. The magical scene where he shows his nice chest and belly as he walks to a window gave me great spank material. Walsh's full belly and tits were to die for. This movie was the first time I've seen M. Emmet Walsh shirtless, I even bought it for that reason. He's just sexy to me. So if you like bad B movies, this is your kind of movie. If you'd like to see M. Emmet Walsh with his shirt off, this is your kind of movie. So if you like M. Emmet Walsh see this film, or else! For everyone else, back away slowly.








Ahhh, he killed your happy ending. Lets rewrite that happy ending.. in more ways than one.







No comments:

Post a Comment