Thursday, March 6, 2014

Bill Smitrovich

Have ever seen an actor that appears in a show or movie your watching but don't really pay any attention to. Some background character actor five minutes or less of scene time. Then they great a role where their look hot as hell and then you want more of them. Watching every obscure movie or show their in just to get a glimpse of them. I spotted my new object of lust, Bill Smitrovich watching "Ted" last week and thought "Damn, I could fuck him." Probaly best known as the father of a teenager who has Down syndrome on the series "Life Goes On".

He had a “manly” way about him, kind of like Dan Lauria, Kevin’s dad on “The Wonder Years”.  My body preference tend to lean towards the husky/chubbier types, however Smitrovich is definitely a magnificent specimen. And I am completely attracted to his handsome face, approachable yet intimidating look that I just go nuts for. I'm still discovering this fine actor's talent and him just in his mid sixties, I'm sure the best is yet to come.



















No comments:

Post a Comment